Cerro Blanco Mineral Resource Estimate at a 0.4 g/t Au cut-off
Ag ("000 oz)
|Measured and Indicated||63,542||1.5||6.6||3,089||13,445|
|Below Pit (Indicated)||189||5.7||13.4||35||82|
- Prepared by Garth Kirkham (Kirkham Geosystems Ltd.) an Independent Qualified Person in accordance with NI 43-101.
- Effective date: June 20, 2021. All mineral resources have been estimated in accordance with Canadian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy and Petroleum (“CIM”) definitions, as required under NI 43-101.
- Mineral Resources reported demonstrate reasonable prospect of eventual economic extraction, as required under NI 43-101. Mineral Resources are not Mineral Reserves and do not have demonstrated economic viability. The Mineral Resources may be materially affected by environmental, permitting, legal, marketing, and other relevant issues.
- Cut-off grades are based on a price of US$1,600/oz gold, US$20/oz silver and a number of operating cost and recovery assumptions, including a reasonable contingency factor.
- An Inferred Mineral Resource has a lower level of confidence than that applying to an Indicated Mineral Resource and must not be converted to a Mineral Reserve. It is reasonably expected that the majority of Inferred Mineral Resources could be upgraded to Indicated Mineral Resources with continued exploration.
- Resources identified below the PEA pit shell that are amenable to underground mining (3.5 g/t cut off)