Bluestone is led by a team of professional executives that have a track record of success and are committed to creating value for our stakeholders.
- Preliminary Economic Assessment for the Cerro Blanco gold project indicated a rapid pay-back, high margin operation
- Peak annual production of 334,000 ounces per year at an average LOM AISC of $642/oz
- Geothermal power generation potential
- Untapped exploration opportunities to further expand precious metals resources and geothermal potential
- Proven leadership team with the necessary financing to advance the project to a production, supported by a strong shareholder base and solid local community and government relationships
- Our Management and Board have a strong track record of proven results and are focused on becoming a leading natural resource company driving stakeholder value through responsible, sustainable, and innovative development. We are a values-based company committed to investing in our people and local communities, operating in a safe and sustainable manner utilizing innovation and respecting our environment.