Mandates and Policies
Bluestone has developed corporate policies, a Board Charter and Committee Mandates with the goal of promoting the highest moral, legal and ethical standards and conduct within the Company.
Our governance policies promote accountability and ethical business practices to the benefit of all stakeholders. We conduct ourselves and our business in a responsible and ethical manner. Bluestone is committed to honest and ethical conduct:
- Full, fair, accurate, timely, and understandable disclosure in the Company’s public reports and communications; and
- Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules and regulations.
The Company continually reviews its practices and policies with a view to make meaningful improvements resulting in improved standards of corporate governance.
Board Charter and Committee Mandates
- Board Charter
- Audit Committee Mandate
- Compensation Committee Mandate
- Corporate Governance and Nominations Committee Mandate
- Health, Safety & Sustainability Committee Mandate
- Technical Committee Mandate
- Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
- Anti-Corruption and Anti-Bribery Policy
- Whistleblower Policy
- Blackouts and Securities Trading Policy
- Advance Notice
- Responsible Resource Development Policy
Bluestone Resources strives to maintain high standards of ethical and responsible business conduct. If you suspect illegal or unethical behaviour such as fraud, embezzlement, criminal activity, unsafe work environment, conflict of interest, substance abuse, corruption or bribery, you can communicate it anonymously online, by email, by phone, by fax, or by mail:
PO Box 91880
West Vancouver, BC V7V 4S4